We are the largest exporter, importer and suppliers of Stretch Khadi in Central Delhi, India. This is an electrifying white ink which is used for fast and soft printing on Polyester, Nylon and other blended fabrics. The Stretch Khadi offers a lot of advantages due to which they are highly demanded in the market. We are known to specialise in wholesale orders of the product and deliver on time in qualitative packages.
- Fast khadi print with soft feel.
- Resist and Discharge type effect.
- Half tone effects by over printing pigment, acid, disperse of reactive dyes over khadi prints.
- Easy fixation by curing, thermofixation or high pressure steaming for certain quality.
- None to match in fastness to dry rubbing and wet rubbing.
- Easy application without chocking problem.
- Preparation of printing [khadi] paste for all type of fabrics.
- Strech Khadi:
- 98 to 99 Kgs.
- Melamine Formaldehyde -
- 1 to 2 Kgs
- 100 Kgs.
- Mix well and filter. Print dry cure at 120oC for 2 minutes.
- N.B.- [Use Urea or glycerine 1 to 2% to avoid chocking]
- Use 100 mesh polyester or 120 mesh nylon bolting cloth for screen Printing.
- Always take small trial of every new lot of fabric. Get it cured properly Then check dry-rubbing and wet-rubbing fastness.