We are an established importer, exporter and supplier of Xanthan Gum from Central Delhi, India. This gum comes in dry powder and water-based formulations. It is used in a wide variety of applications as a suspending agent and emulsion stabilizer for sauces and different dressings. We undertake large orders of Xanthan Gum with an assurance of prompt delivery.
Available Grades :-
- Xanthan Gum ( Regular Grade )Xanthan Gum ( Cosmetic Grade )
- Xanthan Gum ( Food & Pharma Grade )
- Appearance - White to Cream yellowish free powder
- Soluble in Water - Yes
- Packing - 25 kg bag or Cartoon
- Mesh - 200 and 80
- It is useful to stabilize ice creams especially in short time, high temperature processes preventing any variation in viscosity. It gives a dry feel and slows melt down in ice creams, sorbets and popsicles.
- Bakery - Adding it to the dough increases yield, gives better/softer texture, improves handling and increases shelf life.
- Pet Food - Its ability to act as a thickener proves useful as a process aid during pet food production.
- Meat - In meat products, it acts as a lubricant and also prevents loss of weight during storage by binding moisture.
- Paper Industry - It is used as a wet end additive in the papermaking process. It improves sheet formation and physical properties.
- Mining Industry - It aids in the ore concentration process by depressing gangue material during froth flotation. As a settling agent it improves the settling rate of suspended solids in slimes. It lumps together small particles in slimes resulting in better filtration.
- Cosmetics - It thickens creams and lotions.
- Explosives - It is added to explosive mixes as its ability to swell and seal out water helps retains the properties of the mix even in wet conditions.
- Oil well drilling - It acts as a stabilizer and is used to control water flow and the flow of drilling mud.